Our trees are located in Panama, Central America:
- Terrain and climate are ideal for growth, with correct alternation of dry/rainy seasons
- Area offers some of the best experts in Teak plantations of the world
- Area is politically and socially stable, for business steadiness
- Governmental rules and laws are strictly enforced, ensuring full tracking of wood origin and positive due diligence outcome
- Procedures for export are smooth, logistic is efficient in one of the major HUBs of the world
- Shipment through Pacific and Atlantic Ocean without difficulty.